Saturday 5 April 2008

Memories.

I don't know what got me started, but I've just been trawling through the internet for stuff that I read and watched as a child. I've even put The Ghosts of Motley Hall on my Amazon rental list! I'm very excited about that actually; can't wait to watch it! I've put Marianne Dreams, by Catherine Storr in my Amazon basket. It was a memorable book from my childhood, and I would love for my daughter to read it. I went on Ebay, and found that the Malory Towers and St Clare's books are up for sale, Tomorrow People DVDs are available, and Rentaghost is there too! I think I need some sleep! I would love to read Marianne Dreams again, I just hope that reading it now won't take anything away from the pleasure I got from it as a child. Pleasure is a loose description though, as it is a spooky book, but it's one that has stayed with me so I guess I must have like it. Sod it, I'm going to order it!

No comments: