Saturday 6 October 2007

Shattered!

I only seem to write in this one when I'm fed up about something or other, so it's probably a good thing that I only write in it once or twice a month! There isn't really anything I'm particularly annoyed about right now so I'm just writing because I thought I should! It's just been the usual stuff that's been winding me up lately; the constant obsession with celebrity, having to get up at 5am every morning again (back on the wards!) and not having enough hours in the day to do everything I want to. I'm a bit fed up with feeling so tired when I get in from work because there are so many other things I want to do but can't because all I can do is collapse on the sofa when I get in! I think I need to address my diet, get into eating more high-energy, healthy food. Can't promise anything!

No comments: